Does a water powered car sound complicated to you? If I told you that you can build your own hydrogen generator that uses water to run your car and you don't need an engineering degree to do it, would you be interested?
You will not find this technology in cars on the market today. I'm referring to vehicles that use a hydrogen generator to produce HHO, or Brown's gas, on demand and supplement the gas already in your tank.
This technology is not new but has only come to the attention of consumers recently who are looking for ways to increase their current vehicles gas mileage and efficiency, and also be eco-friendly in the process.
Did you know that cars waste about 75% of the fuel that's pumped into its tank! There are oxygen sensors that are designed to increase fuel consumption and eventually destroy your car's engine. So much unused gasoline is present that an expensive catalytic converter is installed to take care of all that unused fuel. I suppose it's good for the oil and auto companies, but bad for every day citizens like me and you.
I built a hydrogen generator recently with my daughter and I'm amazed at the results. We built our hydrogen generator over a weekend with supplies purchased locally and we find it hard to believe that we're now running our car on water and seeing a huge difference at the gas pumps and my wallet!
It is so easy to do that if a simple country girl like myself can build one of these hydrogen generators and cut my gas bills in half, then I know that anyone can do it!
Want to build one yourself? Of course you do! I have a guide at my website that will show you, step by step, how to make this hydrogen generator. It's awesome and the government can't do anything about it! Go to http://MylaMadson.com/hybrid1
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Myla_Madson
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar